Old November 12th 17, 03:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Anka Z

Default Any oldtimers around?

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 9:29:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 12:38:15 PM UTC-4, Richard L. Hall wrote:
Just checking if any oldfimers are still around

Richard

Hi, Doc. I'm still here, but like everyone else, our beloved RCC seems to be dead. Just for nostalgia's sake I pull up some of the old posts and stories. It brings back some fond memories. Ah, for the good old days.

Jerry

Hi, Jerry!

Just saw this reply of yours! Check out my post (below)... You are mentioned! ~Anka