Old February 18th 09, 08:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
bowcan

Default Roll Call? (& time to de-lurk)

"Jimmy" wrote in message
"bowcan" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

Been following acpp for a while & thought this group was pretty much dead
until I noticed some recent activity.

Three things then.

1.) I'm hoping "Roll Call" (replies to this topic) might answer how many
people are still here if I have questions. (Mr. Ketterling has a point
about 'lost' threads on popular html boards.)

snip stuff I can't answer

I'm still lurking here.
(Did I really post that out loud?)

I have tried reading places like FPN, but the microscopic font there is
useless. Come on, wise up folks, respond to the font size setting, or do
without older users.

Not really ranting - glad to see this fine newsgroup still has a pulse.

--
Alan

Yeah, FPN is great, but your's truely can't find the topics sometimes.

"End user error!"

Like the 'tree' format on use-net & good ol' plain text. Glad to see this
place isn't as 'dead' as it had looked.

--Bruce