Old December 28th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
chrisj.doran%[email protected]

Default Plate Block perf error Canada SC 1351 '92 Black Crowberry 3c

On Dec 27, 6:53*pm, beaverstamps wrote:
Hi there all,

Happy holidays!

I have a Plate Block set of 4 of Canada *SC 1351 '92
Black Crowberry 3c
The margins are not the usual white background but rather repeats of
the stamps.
It looks like a perforation error.

Is that the usual printer's run or an error?

I have examples of this in several of the low-FV berries designs of
this set and assume it to be just the way they were printed. There is
no comment in Gibbons. Maybe someone can show us a sheet.

beaverstamps

PS: I don't know how to post pictures in news groups yet ;(

I think there may be a later version of these instructions, but look
at:

https://groups.google.com/group/rec....bf9e47b5728559

Perhaps someone could put this in the FAQ?

Chris