Old February 2nd 04, 01:02 AM
Nckersey

He doesn't sign autographs anymore through the mail so there is not an address.
He does sign autographs when he makes the occasional appearance doing charity
performances but that's it.

There are Frid autographs available on ebay though. Most of them are
authentic.

Nancy

Subject: Dark Shadows Jonathan Frid (Barnabbas)

reader.com!zeus.visi.com!priapus.visi.com!orange.o ctanews.net!news.octanew
s.net!news-out.visi.com!petbe.visi.com!newsread.com!newsprint .newsread.com
!prodigy.com!newsmst01.news
.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.prodigy. com!newssvr11.news.prodi

gy.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "GraphHunter"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.autographs

^_\^JOCQ^RSNVLGTFTKHTXHHP[NB\_C@\SD@EP_[KCXX__AGDDEKGFNB\ZOKLRNCY_CGG[RHT_
UN@C_BSY\G__IJIX_PLSA[CCFAULEY\FL\VLGANTQQ]FN
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:48:22 GMT

Does any one know an address or know of his signing habits? I grew up with
DS and am glad to see them releasing the series on DVD ( we moved and I
missed the last season, so I don't know how it ended ). I found his web
site, but the only place to leave comments was for the site only and
specifically stated no autograph request.
Thanks in advance.

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net