Old August 4th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
psimon

Default FAQ for this group?

The deranged are a hazard on the internet as in any area of life.

I can even forgive the sale items (as a constant stream of newbies
didn't bother to read the FAQ and posted sale items).
Some of the apologies even appeared to be heartfelt.

I think the group died a death because people stopped asking
interesting questions - possibily as the quality of book sites
improved and much of the information became available elsewhere. Near
the top of Google searches.

I only pop in now and again to look after the trolls. Clip nails,
change the water bowls etc.