Old July 7th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Advice

Hello,
I'm a newbie to jukeboxes but a longtime EM pinball guy. I want to
pick up a machine that plays 45's to restore for my home arcade and
need advice from experts on what maker and model would be a good
direction. I also understand vacuum tubes (I'm 50 and helped my Dad
repair our TV's when I was a kid). I'd like a machine anywhere from
the 50's to 70's that is not overly complicated to repair and is
reliable once I'm done with it. Also wouldn't mind being able to see
the records playing but not a requirement. I guess it would be nice
too if parts were readily available and not overly expensive. Oh, and
it would be good if it could go down some basement stairs that make a
180 degree turn.

I realize I've just thrown out a really broad range and I'm even
laughing at myself for what I've put down. So feel free to laugh at me
too. Definitely shows my lack of education on jukeboxes.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave