Old January 8th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default Right wingtards unwittingly boost Clinton

"IRON MY SHIRT!"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080108/...linton_laundry

What a HANDY display of crazed right wing idiots to show up just prior
to primary day! The "sympathy bounce" will be around 5%, which, per
the latest CBS polling, puts them back almost within the MoE in the
state.

What's next, "Shine my shoes!" at an Obama rally?

LINE OF THE WEEK: Huckabee's quip on Colbert's show: "Next to me,
he'll rank right up there with McKinley and Harding and several
others. It's gonna be a great moment of history, but Stephen, when
you're Vice President, just remember: when my pulse stops, you'll take
over the Free World."

PLAY OF THE WEEK: Hillary shows emotion at meeting with women voters,
after getting a compliment, which was, "You look great! How do you DO
it?"