Old September 22nd 03, 03:12 PM
dahoov2

Ok, this sounds like a famous forger I know on Ebay with the colored
markers.... if it's Jakesmom or Linda Starr here..... is it??????
Curious now. Don't have time to go look at all the posts and stuff,
but cursory look makes me think...

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:20:57 GMT, "Earthlink"
wrote:

First of all I am not a dude. Second, look at the signatures signed in
different colored markers. What's so hard in bringing different colored
markers. See unlike you and other Autograph Hounds, I do not lurk out side
some club at 3 in the morning, hoping to get something signed. 90% of my
stuff was signed on the set or on location with the celebrity happily
signing whatever I have. See working with them, sometimes for weeks gives me
the ability to get casts and what you would call hard to sign stars all in
one shot. thus havinging the ability and time to change markers and make the
piece look good. For all you simple minded foke, I am the trusted collector.
If I attached a shot of any given wall in my house, you would see more rare
signers and unique items signed then at Planet Hollywood. My Beatle
collection is estimated to be worth a cool 300k alone. So unless you know
what your talking about and who your talking too, better you stick with
through the mail graphs and leave the people who are there on the sets to
get the real signatures from the real stars. See the difference between you
and me is to a celebrity I am a colleague, while you are one of 50 people
standing outside the Viper Room at 3AM and are viewed as just another pain
in the ass looking to make money off their signature. As far as Mike,
Everyone in No Hollywood knows I kicked his ass for using my name to get
access to places he had no business accessing.

So you need to get your story straight. You dont have a clue on who your
emailing. So lets just leave it at that. dont make me post photos...you will
only look foolish. OK no hard feelings.

"Barefootmk" wrote in message
dude. gman, you bought all your junk for mike beavis johnson. it's very

well
known on here that over the years you have complained about the garbage he

sodl
you. and now you are trying to say that this stuff is real? let's just put

it
this way. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT GETS AND COMPLETES

CAST
ITEMS IN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COLORED FLUROSCENT MARKERS. and like the

last
person stated...in one end of your mouth you say you got this stuff your

self,
but by your own acknowledgement in your ebay ad...you got this stuff from

trusted collector. get your crap together.