Old August 30th 08, 10:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default pilot capless problems

"Matthew" wrote in message
I recently purchased a capless and am liking the pen quite a bit.
The trouble is that I think I have recieved a bad nib unit. The
first ink I tried was a pilot cartridge and within 20 minutes
ink was running down the tip of the nib. The leak is coming
from where the gold nib connects to the unit body. It is slow
but makes the pen unusable as is.

Is it possible that the cartridge wasn't inserted all the way? Mine has to
be pushed in firmly and it isn't easy at the end. The end of the cartridge
sticks out 1-5/16" from the top of the unit.

Just wondering.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.