Old August 28th 08, 04:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default Rhodia Going Big?

On Aug 22, 4:20*pm, Apmonia wrote:
On Aug 22, 7:01*pm, wrote:

Made my weekly trip to the local college bookstore. *They have put in
a 7ft high 5 ft diameter turnstile with about every product Rodia
makes displayed on it.

Don

I hope so. Their paper quality is much better than Modo e Modo,
although I still haven't replaced my Moleskine with WebNotebooks.
Yet... All of their other products are absolutely great. It would be
nice to see them readily available. *BTW, which college bookstore were
they at?

Hi;
The are at the College book store - UC Davis in Davis, CA