Old October 4th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

I take it all BACK. The coins did arrive yesterday and all is well.
OK, foot in the mouth syndrome. Guess I jumped the
gun.....................I admit when I'm wrong............

MR_300 wrote:
Alex,
On what date was the charge run? Count 21 business days from that
date (no weekends) and that will give to the date it should ship out
from them. I have sent orders to them and that is how i determine when
the order it should be on the the way back to me. My orders are shipped
back registered insured mail which takes 3-5 days to get to me.

MR_300