Old March 31st 11, 08:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.autographs,rec.collecting,alt.forsale,alt.marketplace,alt.tv.southpark
Bobbo the Adequate

Default FS: Trey Parker (South Park) "Autographed" Photo

On 30 Mar 2011, "j. r. sinclair" screeched and
flung poo at the readers of alt.tv.southpark on 30 Mar 2011 with the
following:

Trey Parker (South Park) "Autographed" Photo

I have for sale a full color, glossy autographed photo of actor /
South Park creator, Trey Parker.
The photo measures 4x6 and features a close up photo of Trey
Parker, wearing a black shirt.
The photo is autographed "Trey Parker" in silver felt-tip marker.
Price $35. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

And $35 US plus postage, right?
Or -- did you mean a photo of you is available upon request??
So we can see what a trustworthy and attractive person you are??
\\I'm SO confused right now!//
*shakes fist at j. r. sinclair*
DAMN YOU AND YOUR IMPRECISE WORDING!!

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate
postage costs to your destination. Thank you

I have to see a photo of you.
So I can assess your trustworthiness.
Please post photo in alt.tv.southpark.
Thanks!

--
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from
mediocre minds. The latter (mediocre minds) cannot understand it