Old October 9th 03, 02:14 PM
mz

mz wrote:

Here's what I really wanted to know: Did those Estie "Bill
Signers" use Renew Points or Dip-Less points and feeds?

They are the same thing. The pen holder and base were the "dip-less"
items, not the nib and feed. At some point Estie may have applied
different lables to the nibs and feeds but its still the same thing and
interchangable via the same screw threads. Depending on when made (not
the name used) the feed may or may not have had more or less visible
combs. Frank

Thanks, Frank. Just showing my inexperience, I guess. I thought
they were different because the nib and feed of the Dip-Less
could be removed from the unit that screwed into the section, so
the nib alone could be replaced with the same feed and fitted
back into the same unit, while the nib and feed of the Renew
Points were integral to the unit (like modern Pelikans),
requiring the entire unit to be replaced when changing nibs.

Mark Z.