Old August 23rd 05, 02:40 PM
Rick Scott

Let me guess ... Had a bunch of Sam Horn 88 Score & 90 Pro Set FB cards
graded, when they came back 5, 6 & 7's he got mad .

How wrong you could be, I dont use nor ever will use a grading service.
The only thing they have done is Driven the price of cards out of the
Hobby of collecting into the hands of Speculators. People have to
charge the price of the card plus the price of grading now. Also the
Card printers rarely do sets, they all do nothing but Special inserts
or special limited sets and price the packs in the atmousphere.

Its stupid. I know what my card looks like and I know what they are
worth to me as a Collector not a frigging Money grubbing speculator.

Nobody collects for the Love of it anymore. And I cant buy fills
because everyone has their own personal set of grade plus.

I was saying this before when the first company asked about what people
thought about grading. And its a Scam anyway. Want a better grade,
send the card back with extra cash and Poof, better grade.

Its ruined the HOBBY and made it a business.