Old June 24th 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

Default Australia~ "AR" card.

Your what, Rodney? This ia family show.

rodney wrote:
"Blair" wrote in message
On Jun 23, 5:35 am, "rodney" wrote:
Lovely Tony, thanks very much,
so that's your Paisley necktie, Egyptian Fez, Cuban cigar scissors
and two year subscription to "Quilting monthly"
Hmm the Travancore cover added to that, almost makes it worth
my while to bump you off early.

"Asia-translation"

And as to my will, I'll see my solicitor to add the codicil tomorrow.

If you do that, Rod, you might find a codicil that reads...
"In the case of my premature and / or mysterious demise,
I leave only my Bhor, Bundi, Bamra, and Barwani collections
to Rodney, while the Travancore collection should go to Blair."
8*)

That's OK Blair, afterwards we can swap?
Bhor, Bundi, Bamra, and Barwani collections for Travancore, sounds fair?
I may even throw in my Holkar.