Old May 9th 08, 01:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
trippin-2-8-track

Default FS: Vintage Weltron 2001 Portable 8-track AM/FM Radio "Spacehelmet"

On May 9, 2:25*am, wrote:
Very nice Weltron 2001 portable 8-track AM/FM stereo. Includes
original user manual, original box, boxed Weltron dynamic stereo
headphones and warranty card for headphones. *Player in near
mint condition for age. *Headphones seem hardly used. *The box has
some wear as well as clear packing tape on bottom and sides. *Also one
of the top flaps came off but is included. *The stereo indicator light
seems to be out but not sure. *I have included pics so feel free to
take a look. *Asking $200 obo. plus shipping. *I am located in
Portland, OR area.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m4pis.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dhbrlx.jpg

Feel free to email with questions or offers.

thanks,
JM

throw that on ebay you'll get your $200 most likely