Old July 3rd 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Kris Baker

Default Research Study on Women's Thoughts

"Sam" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Francis,
Before I clicked on the link to surveymonkey.com, I googled them and
the three women mentioned in the post (all came back legit). In fact,
under "surveymonkey and problems" under the search criteria, I found
out that one of their users is the U.S.Court of Federal Claims (also
several libraries and businesses).

I'm amazed that no one has bitched and moaned about this "non-topic"
thread...soon though, I'm sure

How do you know that no one has?
It's of little use to mention it publicly to a drop-and-run Google Groups
spammer who has no clue about Usenet.

I don't think there's anyone here who'd bitch and moan about it, though.
This is an intelligent group who handles things without argument.
That is, those who haven't been killfiled

Kris