Old July 2nd 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Chas Edwards

Default Research Study on Women's Thoughts

Perhaps collecting books is one of those well-known "stressful life
events."

Kris Baker wrote:
"Amber" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello!

Our names are Amie Kolos and Amber Norwood, and we are recent graduates
(B.S. in Psychology) of Towson University in Towson, MD. We are
currently conducting research for project in which we hope to learn how
women's thoughts are related to their coping with stressful life
events.

We hope to recruit some women to complete an online survey containing
questions about stressful life experiences. Complete anonymity will be
maintained in this survey and no one will be asked for any identifying
information.

I don't believe you. Why would Psychology students perform a
non-statistically correct, self-selecting survey?

No, you have other motives.

Kris