Old July 2nd 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Amber

Default Research Study on Women's Thoughts

Hello!

Our names are Amie Kolos and Amber Norwood, and we are recent graduates
(B.S. in Psychology) of Towson University in Towson, MD. We are
currently conducting research for project in which we hope to learn how
women's thoughts are related to their coping with stressful life
events.

We hope to recruit some women to complete an online survey containing
questions about stressful life experiences. Complete anonymity will be
maintained in this survey and no one will be asked for any identifying
information.

If you are interested in completing this survey, you are welcome to
click on the following link that will bring you immediately to the
survey on SurveyMonkey.com:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=486202240455

Or, you may contact the following members of the project with any
questions or concerns:

Principal Investigators..................Amie Kolos:

267-918-2904
Amber Norwood:

240-446-7560

Research Advisor.................. .... Dr. Bethany Brand:

410-704-3067

Chairperson of IRB.....................Dr. Patricia Alt:

410-704-4221

Thank you for taking the time to read this and feel free to pass it
along to those who may be interested in participating our study.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Amie Kolos
Amber Norwood