Old September 19th 04, 04:09 AM
Happy 70's Seeburg Owner

Thanks!

Jim W

"Rick Force" wrote in message
om...
I have no idea, but kinda doubt it. Warren has been in the business
(i'm told) since the 40's. Didn't see a computer there, does
everything on paper (that I could tell). You'll have to call. Rick.

"Happy 70's Seeburg Owner" wrote in

message nk.net...
Do they have a website???

Jim W

"Rick Force" wrote in message
m...
Hi All,
Just wanted to let anyone in the LA/Riverside/San Berdo/Ontario Ca.
areas know that if you need your juke (any make, but not 78rpm jukes
anymore) fixed, go to CW Rowe (I believe in El Monte). They just fixed
up my Seeburg 222 and it's great. They when thru the entire machine
(amp, selection receiver, key brd, and mech) and even put in the
cosmetic parts (new colour grill diffuser, coin glasses I brought in),
and even polished up the chrome and the very faded selection buttons
for just $450! They are very reasonable, friendly and professional.
I'm not affilliated with them, just a happy customer and thought i'd
pass on the info. for anyone in these areas. Their phone number is:
(626) 448-4518 They are open M-F (don't know about Sat or Sun) 9:30AM
to 7PM. Rick.