Old March 5th 04, 05:44 AM
Phil DeMayo

P. Nichols wrote:

Two of my Morgans are PCI's which according to that web site
(
http://www.k6az.com/pci/pci.htm) are the old style 10 digit ones
which are graded more conservatively......

Think I should try to get them re-slabbed by PCGS or just sell them
as is? They are currently MS65 and if they went MS66 they would
go WAY up in value.

I believe someone already answered this question for you.

Even if they crossed to PCGS slabs in the same grade they would "go up". A PCGS
65 would bring significantly more than a PCI 65 (old holder or not).

Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits