Old February 5th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
[email protected] ses0706@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Default Florida Gator Metal License-Plate Frame, Never Used, on Ebay

This is a once-common, metal, mid-‘80’s Florida Gators license-plate
frame that my husband bought, but never used. The chrome-plating has
crumbled off of the lower left corner; discoloration exists around the
upper screw-holes; the orange paint has pinked somewhat; a pit exists
in he lower right corner; the spray-painting is not perfect; and,
finally, other imperfections exist that are consistent with an object
of that age. This particular model of frame would never be considered
an example of particularly high craftsmanship, but the photograph is
accurate, and I will gladly forward the full-size jpg or close-ups of
individual areas, within reason, upon request. Go Gators.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Florida-Gator-Metal-License-Plate-Frame-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ280310369401QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item280310369401&_trksid=p3911. c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318