Old September 10th 03, 03:52 PM
Autographs

The Canucks office sent me a response that you have to write to the players
individually and include SASEs. When I requested their fan pack and
autograph team photo by email, they sent me their fan pack plus a preprint
5x7 of Henrik Sedin.

Stephen

"Tim Bendall" wrote in message
Hey there sports fans!

I'm checking to see if anyone knows of any Canucks players that sign

through
the mail. It's a friend's birthday coming up and he's a big fan of them

so
I was thinking of maybe getting him a couple autographs. As well, do you
think they would send their own picture in my SASE? I dont know if hockey
players have their own 8X10's or what...

Any tips would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks,

Tim