Old February 20th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Clyde Crashcup

Default Collecting experience

You say you want to talk coins, so let's talk coins, and I'll take a cue from
your essay. I hope you are able to take advantage of the best health system
in the world, though, because here comes Heart Attack City.

When Reid says he wants to talk about coins, what he really wants to do is give
another long-winded, self-serving, bombastic opinion of RCC and the world in
general, the upshot of it generally being that he, and only he, has any
numismatic knowledge and integrity and no one else should be allowed to post
unless it is in complete agreement with him and his high estimation of himself.
Whew!
Poor widdle Reid, so much knowledge to share and nobody wants to listen to
you...