Old April 4th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen W. Linzmayer

Default Zimbabwe to Release New Set of Higher Denomination BearerChecks

Yes, but you don't pay face value for UNC notes. The current 10-million
dollar note sells on eBay for $10 to $20. Let 165,000% inflation run its
course and these notes will be available by the bricks for almost nothing
before too long.

On 4/4/08 7:24 AM, in article , "Tommy Hillbilly"
wrote:

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
There are a number of the notes for sale on eBay. However, I'd caution
against buying any of these immediately. With inflation at astronomical
rates, "high-value" Zim notes drop in price every day.

Owen;

That is good advice, but with the current exchange rate of Z$25,000,000 :
US$1, I wouldn't worry too much about a note worth a buck or two losing much
value