Old February 6th 04, 11:03 PM
Eric Bustad

Rob Likva wrote:
Those performing regularly country-specific or subject-related ebay
searches might be interested to try the search generator at

http://www.volny.cz/phist/stamps.htm

You can search by country of interest, by selected subjects (censored
mail, field post, perfins, postage due, prisoners´ mail, railway mail,
reply coupons, rural mail, ship mail) or by both and to narrow the
search by additional keywords. Fast and easy tool for advanced search
in the stamps category. Description or title search. Search is
performed internationally over all ebay sites.

When I click on the Search button, it just returns me to the same page.
What is going wrong?

Also, looking at the source for the page, I see that you are using
wildcards within OR searches. This didn't used to work, but trying it
myself I see that it does now. Any idea when this changed?

= Eric