Old March 8th 04, 10:57 PM
dahoov2

Default do not forward OFF this group that Xlist

reason is for this email which I received today from guess...

Saw your weblink and noticed this statement.

"Another name to watch for is Donald Frangipani who was convicted of
forging COA's...."

You are just another misinformed asshole who is spreading false
rumors. Get your facts right before you get sued. Frangipani has never
been charged, let alone convicted of anything to do with the forgery
investigations.

So this guy knows, I've been round and round for months with the
threatened to be sued by a lawyer in NY. He kept harrassing me for
his phone number being on my website. I'd of removed it (although he
was delusional as the number for for a comic book company).... I'd of
removed it immediately had he of spoken to me in a nice manner. But
the very first email was nasty, rude, and he didn't sign his name. I
did some research found out all about him, and contacted the NY Bar
Association. Though they couldn't do anything about his harrassment,
they did tell me what I could do. I chose to contact his boss. I
forwarded him several of the saved emails and guess what? The number
remains and the guy has "let it go". I told his boss that when the
guy would ask me nicely and politely to remove it, I'd kindly oblige.
That's why it remains...he was a jerk.

As for this jerkwad, same goes for him. There are many articles on
the net about Mr. Franipani to support what I said. All I did was
mention he was named in these articles. Now, I think I'll go ahead,
put in the links, post to a few more places to warn people. His email
to me is indicative to his ethics and morals. Therefore his name will
remain.

But please do not give anyone information about the Xlist or other
such things outside of this group without asking first. Thanks. I
don't need other crap email like that.