Old August 29th 08, 06:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Default Small problem with an ancient fountain pen

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:56:45 +0200, Serri wrote:

I live in Parma, a beautiful city in Italy, near Bologna. Yesterday I
went to a pen shop, the best I knew, and the shop assistant told me that
is actually a lever fill pen... that miss its sac! He also said that is
difficult to find the spare part, and suggested me to go in an old pen
shop in Bologna, where perhaps I could find something... If somebody can
help me, I'll be really glad to give ear to everyone... Thanks for the
precious advice you gave me until now...

You could mail it to somebody here in the United States. Richard
Binder on FPN--I'd hate to do business with him myself because he's a
pompous jackass, but I would trust him with my pen. There are plenty
of trustworthy people on FPN who could fix it for you.

An alternative is to fix it yourself. You can probably order that
sac.