Old February 3rd 13, 04:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default USPS - Immunity from local traffic laws

I wonder if we should expect that the traffic cameras somehow follow the
students present in the school zones and react intelligently. This would be
a real technological breakthrough and it would deserve a commemorative
stamp!

Most school zone cameras are turned on 1/2 hour before class and off
1/2 hour after. I'd suggest that the citizenry of the location get on
their councilmen's 'backs' and have the 'law' adjusted!

If you don't take an active part in your local gummint, then DON'T
BITCH!