Old August 25th 16, 12:56 PM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spag256 View Post
I checked all the connections and they appear fine. Looks like I need to purchase your board. How much will it cost to send it to Williamstown,NJ 08094 USA
I would test a board in a wallbox for you to make sure the board worked correctly for selection and tittle page operation.

The price for the board would be £75.00 plus the cost of the delivery charge to you in the USA, a tracked & signed service would be £17.20.

Please let me have your full name, full postal address and phone contact number if you want to take this further.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man