Old March 4th 09, 07:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Pen Cartridges

"Stephen Hust" wrote in message

I bought a Faber- Castell FP and ordered a box of cartridges
for it. I think it is a international size, but not real sure.
Also I can't find a converter for said pen. Thaks for your
time.

I bought the Faber-Castell Ambition from swisher. I also
ordered cartridges from them.

Fahrney's sells a converter for the Ambition:

http://www.fahrneyspens.com/Item--i-600102

Yes, that's what I found when I googled, but then I realized that I didn't
know which model pen he has.

At Fountain Pen Hospital you can also order a converter for the
Ambition (from the drop-down list select Manufacturer: Faber-
Castell; Refill Type: Converter for Ambition FP; choose the
quantity, and click on Buy; you can also select a six-pack of
cartridges):

http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/refills/refills_ct.asp

On Joon's website you can read the following:

| The Graf von Faber-Castell Fountain Pens that can take
| cartridges will accept the following brands:
| Montblanc, Waterman Mini, Pelikan, Rotring, Caran d'Ache, S.T.
| Dupont for Orpheo/Fidelio and Cartier.

http://www.joonpens.com/display_refill?brandid=18

I've never ordered anything from these dealers.

Even though I order mainly from Swisher's, I have ordered from Fahrney's and
FPH w/o problems. It just depends on what I want, which place has it for the
best price, and if there are other items I can get at the same time to save
on shipping.

I've read that others have been happy with Joon's.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.