Old May 21st 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default I'm confused...this IS an 8-track collecting newsgroup isn't it?

That would be good for the ice road truckers, eh? They could scoop
them out of the slush and use them in their tractors for entertainment
during their 20 hour runs.

Which reminds me of when you would be driving along a highway
back in about 1970 and there would be a strand of 8 track tape stuck to and
fluttering from a fence or signpost alongside the road. Zing....right out
the passenger side window for that cart and it's crappy fidelity. I bet in
todays "aware" society no one would just chuck one out the window. Mores the
pity, as that should be the reward for a balky cart. Plus someone could come
along, rescue it, and put it up on eBay.