Old May 21st 08, 05:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default I'm confused...this IS an 8-track collecting newsgroup isn't it?

Then why do we have all this political bullsh*t in here?
Go start a political newsgroup and leave this one for people that
COLLECT 8-track tapes, you jack*sses.

Because both of the Dem hopeful spoilsports are deadset against
8 tracks and want them banned and buried in the far north Canadian tundra.
McCain, having been imprisoned in Viet Nam, missed out on the best years of
the format's popularity and is thus anxious to see it rise from the ashes.
That is why politics and choosing the right leaders are important and not
the least bit bull****ty in this (or any other) forum.