Old October 14th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Fabez

Default Limited edition - Sydney 2000 Olympic Prime Ministers dinner - stampcollection/album

I have a special stamp album given out to all the attendees of the Prime
Minister's Sydney 2000 Olympic dinner. This is a special edition
collectors set of stamps containing a collection of 17 stamps from
Australia Post's Olympic stamps issue program, only presented and
specially created for the prime minister and all his guests at his
olympic dinner function. The set is beautifully packaged and presented
in a fine looking, gold lined, 50 page album.

How much could this be worth. I really want to sell it. I am not a
stamp collector and thought that this might be something a stamp
collector may be interested in, so I thought I would advertise it on
this newsgroup instead of on ebay. Could anyone let me know if they are
interested in purchasing this item to add to their collection or even
possibly let me know how much it would be worth. It is in fine
emaculate condition.

Thank you and kind regards

Andrew Fabez Hyde