Old June 2nd 11, 06:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Time to post

Haven't posted in a while, family stuff, got the time now, here we go:

Baseball
Angelini, Norm, 15063 E Chenango Pl, Aurora, CO 80015-2136, KCR,
1972-73, 2 signed IC's.
Birkbeck, Mike, 1705 West Hill Dr, Orrville, OH 44667, Mil/NYM,
1986-95, kept my IC's, sent 3 signed TC's.
Smiley, John, 208 West 3rd Ave, Collegeville, PA 19426, Pitts/Minn/Cin/
Cle, 3 signed TC's, I sent 1, he sent back 2 more.
Lind, Jose, 18 Brisas Del Planta, Dorado, PR 00646, Pit, 2 signed
TC's.

Football
Dean, Fred, c/o Howard University, 2400 6 th St, NW, Washington, DC
20059, Washington/HOF, 4 signed IC's, he sent 2 with pictures on them,
2 I sent.

Doctor Who
Bonneville, Hugh, c/o Gordon & French, 12-13 Poland St, London W1F
8QB, 2 signed IC's.

Military
Swicegood, William, 1 of at least 5 sailors who say they're the
kissing sailor in the famous WW 2 picture, well, being a retired
sailor myself, I say it's me, in my alternate life!!! He sent back 1
of 2 IC's, signed, that I sent.
Monkiewicz, Anna, WW 2, vet, WASP pilot, 2 signed IC's, and a nice
note of thanks.
Slaughter, Bob, WW 2, D-Day participant, 2 signed IC's.

RTS
Military
Lafrenz, Traute, (woman), WW 2, member of The White Rose anti-Nazi
resistance.
McGee, Donald, WW 2 ace.
Mallory, Charles, M, WW 2 ace

Baseball
Robinson, Eddie, 6104 Cholla Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76112-1105, sent a
price list.

Hope everyone has had a great week, so far. If I get anything this
weekend, won't be posting till Monday, going out of town. Have a
great weekend,

Joe