Old June 3rd 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Joe Mc

Default Find-

On Jun 3, 12:30*pm, Joe Mc wrote:
When I posted to ebay with media mail over 10 lb it gave me a error
message telling me such. Are you sure it hasn't changed? The USPS is
hurtin for money. Otherwise I guess its some kind of blip with ebays
programming.

On Jun 3, 12:26*pm, "David Harper" wrote:

"Joe Mc" wrote in message

----
I removed it from the 10 just so I could stay within the 10 lb limit for
media mail.
----

FYI, the Media Mail weight limit is 70 lbs.

- David Harper- Hide quoted text -

I found this
http://www.usps.com/prices/media-mail-prices.htm
I don't know why I got that message at ebay but Im glad I did so I
did.nt include the book. Ebay has been getting kinda wierd in a lot of
ways.