Old March 5th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
John Sheffield

Default This Week on eBay

This week we have over 350 lots for sale. There is plenty of Western
European material with mint and used sets, postal history from
Germany, Scandinavian area booklets, Newfoundland mint and used, and
other interesting material.
To view the material click this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...nationalstamps

If you would like to be notified when we offer other material on eBay,
simply click this link and follow the instructions to subscribe to the
Ebay Update Notices.
http://www.johnsheffield.com/maillist.shtml
You can also use this link to subscribe to any of our other lists.
Remember, list subscribers receive first notice of everything that
happens at our web site.