Old March 5th 14, 03:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Calif. couple strike $10 million gold-coin bonanza

See the thread started by "Ricko" over at PCGS Forum/ U.S. coins. My thoughts on the upcoming legal fight over this hoard are conservative compared to what's now being posted there.

Again, these finders could have sold-off ten coins a year, every year, forever and they would have been much better off.

Of course, maybe I have found some nice coins. Not like I'm going to tell you about it, Rubie!

Oly