Old December 9th 03, 10:34 PM
FritzTheCat

It looks nice! Straightforward and easy to navigate, no stupid laggy
graphics or pop-ups. A big improvement, I'll be more apt to visit from
now on.

8-track Eye Candy wrote in message ...
Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote:

Hey guys!

I had to do a web page for my final in one on my classes this semester.
I basically revamped our old web page. Take a look at it and give me
your comments - good or bad! I'm not sure if I should use this new page
or the old one. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Kathy

http://home.comcast.net/~dkgibson3/k...hack/index.htm

Good job Kathy, hope you got a good grade. Hey, is that a quad Santana
self-titled cart, fourth shelf from the top on the left, fourteenth cart
from the left? I've been looking for that forever!

AB