Old November 20th 04, 12:46 AM
Lynne Stewart

Hmmm...I dunno, honestly. I guess if you mean they could be tapped into, I
suppose so, but IF that happens, I can't imagine a credit card company in
the world that wouldn't work with you as they would any stolen CC. Just
don't use a debit card, I guess since that could have immediate impact.
Lynne

"Dpolis" wrote in message
Why not accept credit cards? It's alot easier now then it was when I got
my
merchant account and I don't regret it a bit. And I imagine it'd be easier
now since most people have cel phones so calling into the merchant's host
get a credit card authorization is alot easier then before when phones at
shows were near impossible. If you take paypal, you're already having fees
removed, so it's pretty much the same as a CC account.
Lynne

Lynne,

I saw dealers using cell phones this year at SDCC, and I didn't feel that
good
about it, I mean is it secure? I always hear how any credit card use
should
not be on cell phones, but on land phones?

David