Old February 4th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Some got bounced checks for selling treasures --- Roadshow collector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
"RWF" wrote in message

This exact same thing occurred in a town not far from mine, I think
courtesy of the same outfit. All bad checks were made good, but
it sure casts a pall over the whole operation (as if there wasn't
already a pretty hefty one to begin with).

James

Hello

My internet service provider must be having some problems with
Newsgroup. I see James remarks above, but the orginal posting
I place in the string. How strange!

Is English not your primary language?
You seem to have trouble with verb tense usage.
Or are you really Sarge?

.Hello

I am bit bitchy when I don't have my coffee in the
morning. Though process is not in full swing.

No not Sarge. English is primary language. I see all the
reply messages to my original posting. Somehow, the
original message never showed up. Found out that my
internet service provider had some problems with their
newsgroup server.

Customer service for my ISP is located someplace
In India. There the English is bad.

Is there such a thing as customer phone service in
the United States these days?

Yes. People in India who are having connection problems get directed to a
call center in the U.S. 8)

James