Old January 2nd 04, 06:53 PM
J. Craton

peter wrote:

Hello,

I have not posted here before as I have not colected coins since before I
discovered the internet. I have a small collection of Canadian error and
variety coins I wish to sell on eBay. I'm already a reputable seller - 2
years 4 months, 268 positives, 1 undeserved negative (I'm sure that has
never been said before!) but my feedback isn't for coins and I have found
that the odd time I introduced a coin into my auctions it didn't sell or
reach it's reserve. First, I think that having the coins certified might
help with the auction credability. I realize that cert services are a hot
topic but I could use some honest advice, please and thank you. Post to the
group or to . Thanks for your time.

Happy New Year

Peter

P.S. My auctions are for collectable bicycles and other accesories so any
suggestions for listing coins into my auctions will be gladly accepted

I'd go with NGC. They are cheaper and with error coins, there isn't a
huge difference in re-sell value between the different certification
companies.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5

Nick is a DICK!