Old July 2nd 03, 06:49 PM
Tracy Barber

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:11:04 +0100, "David F."
wrote:

This was published yesterday.

Look out, you Machin Maniacs! Oops... Machin Madmen! Ahem...
MadPersons! ?

Machin Lovers Unite! :^) Hail Deegam, hail Deegam!

Tracy Barber

Ummm.... Tracy? We'll have to drink the beers a little slower
for a while - got to save up for one of those Handbooks now!

'Hic!

David, standing at the bar (honest!).

Yup, them thar brewskis always bring out the worst in us, aye?

Back to Deegams. I'm still waiting for my prison sentence of 30 days
in solitary confiement, sorting and cataloging Machins with the new
Deegam.

I wonder where they'll put me and who will do it? Hmmm?

Tracy Barber