Old December 21st 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Gary Stewart

Default New to group

I have visited your site many times. I have yet to purchase yet, but we
shall see.
Very nice, I wish there were (even tiny) thumbnails so I didnt need to
click each note to see if it's what I collect, but it is still a really
nice site.

Gary

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006
13:08:43 -0800, Owen W. Linzmayer wrote:

Gary,

Sounds like you will never want for a new note to add to your collection as
there are many beautiful examples featuring animals.

Check out these that I have for sale/trade:
http://www.owenink.com/banknotes/forsale.html

On 12/19/06 1:52 PM, in article ,
"Gary Stewart" wrote:

I like peices with animals on them. No particular geographic area. I
have the '72 S. Vietnam 500 Dong with the Bengal Tiger (beautiful),
stuff from Belarus (several animals), Suriname (lots of birds) and many
others.

Gary

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:41:42 -0800, Owen W. Linzmayer wrote:

Gary,

What sorts of world notes do you collect?