Old June 18th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

Default Romania - "Spic de Griu" series 1893-1908

Are you sure?
does wheat have hairs down the seed stem?

Maybe ear of Barley.

"Terry Reedy" wrote in message
On 6/10/2011 1:20 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
Does anybody else here specialize in this stamp series?

I would say that you ask here your question and we'll try to find the
answer, even if we are not necessarily specialized.

Eventually try to search the Web with "spic de grau" ,

75000 hits on google. adding 'stamp' reduces to 6200, mostly auctions.
"spic de grau' = spike of wheat = wheat ear
for the wheat ears on either side of the portrait.