Old September 25th 14, 06:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default FT/S: Kenny Jönsson Rögle BK jersey

On Friday, February 6, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dotz9 wrote:
i have a Rögle BK #19 K. JÖNSSON jersey that i bought in sweden. The jersey is
an extra large white jersey with red/green trim and many advertisements
("EXTRACO", "SPARBANKEN", "TIBÅS").

asking to trade for euro jerseys only or $75 plus shipping. i also have other
extra euro jerseys in my collection for trade. email for my jersey list.

if you still have it , i would like to buy