Old November 17th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.monkees
DeserTBoB

Default Holy grail! Monkees 8-tracks/reels/cassettes/playtapes for sale!!

On 16 Nov 2006 14:52:14 -0800, wrote:

So be it but I consider the tapes I got FROM NEZ'S RANCH (at a fraction
of the price) to be FAR more valuable, considering the source.snip

Again, worth is relative. Generally accepted worth is by consensus of
the majority. Thus, while those cassettes would be a real find and
treasure for a died-in-the-wool Monkees collector, they'd be worth a
buck a shot, just like the 8 tracks, for someone with only a general
or encyclopedic view of a music collection. Thus, the market for high
prices only rests with a select few, while the majority MAY buy
one...if the price is low enough.