Old November 16th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.monkees
[email protected]

Default Holy grail! Monkees 8-tracks/reels/cassettes/playtapes for sale!!

Monkeeman wrote:
Way to go Joe!!!! You have every right to sell your Monkees items for
whatever price you feel they're worth! I have most all of those items
and I know that most of them are very rare! Aside from what these
cheapskapes are telling you, I don't feel your prices are too high at
all considering how rare they are!

So be it but I consider the tapes I got FROM NEZ'S RANCH (at a fraction
of the price) to be FAR more valuable, considering the source.