Old November 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.monkees
DeserTBoB

Default Holy grail! Monkees 8-tracks/reels/cassettes/playtapes for sale!!

On 16 Nov 2006 11:44:34 -0800, "Monkeeman"
wrote:

Way to go Joe!!!! You have every right to sell your Monkees items for
whatever price you feel they're worth! snip

Sure can, IF he can find monied Monkee fans, which I'm sure there are
a few out there. It never ceases to amaze me, however, the amount of
money "fans" will blow on obvious worthless counterfeits, like the
oft-recurring "butcher cover" 8 track frauds that pop up on eBay
regularly. Rather to blow money on a real artifact, such as these,
rather than fake junk, like Charlie Nudo's phony quads and "alignment"
tapes he used to hawk on sleazeBay.

For those of a Monkee prediliction, there was a thread in here back in
2/06 about Colgems releases on eBay. If your server doesn't have
retention back that far, you can always pull it up in "goo goo groopz"
under this message ID: