Old July 4th 12, 02:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Time to catch up

Haven't posted in a few days, no reason, just lazy, so, time to get off my butt and here's what've gotten over the past week:

Star Trek
Lester, Jeff, c/o Big Picture Studios, 10300 W. Charleston Blvd, Ste 13-116, Las Vegas, NV 89135, played the FBI agent in ST: V.

Baseball
Sizemore, Ted, 14030 Conway Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017, I sent a TC, he sent back another of his own, so got 2 signed.

British actor, Lovejoy/Midsummer Murders
Asherson, Renee, c/o Spotlight, 7 Leicester Pl, London, WC2H 7RJ

RTS
Star Trek
Hooker, Buddy Joe, c/o Stunts Unlimited, 4421 Riverside Dr, Ste 510, Toluca Lake, CA 91505, Stun coordinator, ST: First Contact
McNeal, Joyce, c/o Stuntwomen's Assoc of Motion Pictures, 13601 Ventura Blvd, #94, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423, Stunt woman, ST: First Contact

Not having much luck with stunt people.

Have a great and safe 4th,

Joe